We’re back with Episode 2 of Uncolorblind the Podcast! In this episode, you will:
- Understand why we didn’t participate in the Women’s March; and
- Learn about Lawrence Crosby, a black Ph.D student at Northwestern University, and how his education did not save him from racial-profiling
- ABC news has an article and a video here.
- Evanston’s mayor gave a chronology of the events found here.
- The video can be found here.
Summary: Two black women lawyers and champions for diversity and inclusion discuss all things related to being a person of color in corporate America. And we do all of this with lots of humor, straight talk, and flair. Join us!